Friday, May 05, 2006

Back to Blogging

With finals over, I can get back to attending to my blog. I apologize to anyone who might actually happen to read this thing for my absence. Actually, I apologize to anyone who might actually happen to read this thing, period.

Tonight, Jon Garland is pitching. Jon has reverted back to his old Judy Garland form. Fortunately for him, the Kansas City Royals are not exactly a Major League Baseball team, so this is a good chance for him to get well. It is time for Judy to show the Royals that they are not in Kansas (City) anymore, Toto.


On the positive side, is Joe Crede awesome, or what? The catch he made along the tarp yesterday was incredible, and he makes at least one stop everyday that leaves me speachless. Number twenty-four is finally making me forget about number twenty-three at third base. Eat your heart out, Chris Snopek.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home